Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gift Exchange

A few weeks ago Alicia from The Crowely Party posted about a Blogger Gift Exchange. I thought it was such an awesome idea! We were all paired up randomly with another blogger to exchange a small gift. I was excited the day I received the email that my exchange buddy was Amira from Shades of Gray. She's an newlywed, librarian, animal lover and amazing crafter!
Photobucket
I had mentioned to my husband about this exchange so when he walked in from checking the mail yesterday with a big grin on his face I knew my special delivery had arrived. Boy was I excited! It was hard for me to shop for someone I didn't know much about so I hope she liked what I sent her. It was a nice store bough gift. Amira on the other had did an AMAZING job at picking out the perfect gift that I love so much. She put together an entire Valentine's themed gift box. It had a heart baking pan, brownie mix, pink {my favorite color} sugar dots, decorative frosting's, Valentine socks and this put the icing on the cake {no pun intended}. A hand written recipe for her favorite cream cheese icing. 
I don't know if Amira knew how much we love to bake in this house, but this was a perfect gift. I can't wait to bake this weekend! Thanks Amira! This gift was truly a blessing.


Photobucket

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. What a fun gift! I had fun participating in the gift exchange too! Such a good idea!
    xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! It was SO much fun! Just checked out your blog.... Love it! We should link up soon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh your family is so so gorgeous. and seriously what an amazing way to spread love all around.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...