Friday, March 2, 2012

March Photoaday Challenge via Instagram

So are you loving Instagram just as much and I am? It's like a Twitter in pictures. Can't get much better than that! I know a lot of your participate in the photo-a-day challenge but some of you have asked me how to get the calendar of themes. Viola! Here it is.


Here are examples of my first two days of March:
 Something simple yet entertaining, that makes you think and be creative. I love seeing what others come up with too!

If you're on Instragm, leave your user name in a comment below so I can follow you. Mine is @laurahernandez. See you on Instagram!


2 comments:

  1. I am completely addicted to IG! I'm TheYoungRetiree there and had to put my phone down to keep me from stalk liking all of your images just now :)
    I skipped out on February, but am back for March with flair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you. I just looked at my phone and saw your likes. >_< I followed you back. March should be fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...