Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear Charlie, I'm so proud of you for making student of the month for the 3rd time this year and bringing home another straight A progress report. I'm sorry you were so sick this week. Having asthma is no fun. That's one thing I wish you wouldn't have gotten from me. I'm sorry for all the times I've said "wait a second" or "I'm busy right now." You deserve so much more than that. We're going to be sending a lot more quality time together. I promise.  

Dear Rachel, I'm super excited to work on our photography project together! Of course we chose the topic of "posing" that's the most difficult for the both of us. I know we have hours of laughing until our stomachs hurt ahead of us. I haven't told you lately how overjoyed I am about the woman you're becoming. I know I struggle with letting you grow up. It just happened so fast. You went from boy's having cooties to when do I get a drivers lesson overnight. I'm working on it. I promise.  

Dear My Husband, If I don't tell you enough, I'm the most blessed woman in the world. While working on our wedding post this week, I went though all our wedding boxes full of memories. Each one I remember with so much detail. You spoil me. You don't let me clean or do laundry. You don't make me do the dishes or clean up after the animals. You just want me to be the best mom I can be, spending as much time as possible with our girls. You don't know how much I appreciate that even though sometimes I fell like I don't help out enough. I'm looking forward to another "date night" soon. Still want to marry me? I would marry you again everyday. I love you with all my heart and will never leave your side for the rest of our lives. I promise. 

Dear God, Thank you for being the foundation of our family. Help me be a better wife, mother and friend. I am weak. Help guide me down the narrow path and not the worldly ways. You've shown me how much prayer changes things and constantly showing me how much I'm loved. Help my focus stay on you. 




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...