Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sponsor.


June.
I just love June.

For us its the beginning of all our family trips adventures, that we throw into a small 3 month
period when the kiddos are out of school. This summer we're heading to Lake Tahoe, Mammoth Lakes, and Michigan. Of course if you know our family we're taking a mountain bikes on every trip! We lead a pretty busy life, but I wouldn't have it any other way, as long as we're together.

I haven't made any change to my sponsor opportunities in June, but what I am doing is modifying my goals. I have a tendency to be a "yes" person. If someone wants or needs something, even if I don't have the time, I say yes. That has taken me away from why I started to blog in the first place. I want to write. I want to share my faith, life, parenting, and photography journeys with you. In May I haven't gotten to do that. June's going to be different. You're going to find out more about the "real" me. The full time working, sleep-deprived, weekend photographer momma.

Hope you'll join me.

Feature Ad's are already booked for June and July. Reserve your August now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...