Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dear Husband...

Happy Father's Day to my AMAZING Husband!

Dear Chaz,

I hope you know how much I treasure you. I hope you know how much I pray and thank God each and every day for bringing you into my life and blessing me with such an amazingly incredible husband. I don't know if you know how many times I've thanked your mother for raising an unbelievably giving, trusting, loving son. To watch you in our walk of faith together, grow into this God-filled man, is astonishing to watch. 

I know we live a non-stop crazy fun-filled life, but you always have time to make everyone in your life feel special. Especially me. You remember the simple things, the everyday things, that after 10 years of marriage others have forgot. You hold my hand everywhere. I don't think I've opened a door for myself since I've met you. You give me the "look". The look that you adore me, and that you love me. You don't have to speak a word, its shown in our action. You show the truth behind the verse: Love is a Verb {1 Corinthians 13:4-8}. Its shown in all your actions.


You are astounding father. They always say little girls grow up to look for a man like their daddy. All I can do is pray they are as blessed as I am. You've set bar high. 

Honestly, you spoil me. I haven't vacuumed the house, washed the dishes, done the laundry in I can't remember how long. You want me to spend my time with our girls and reaching for my dreams. You support every little thing I've wanted to accomplish. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Well guess what? All my dreams have come true, because of you. You've given me everything I've always wanted, not just worldly things, but spiritual.  I've never met any other man like you.

You are my best friend and my hero
I love you.
Your Wife "Mrs..."

7 comments:

  1. awww too sweet! I hope he has a wonderful father's day! He sounds like he definitely deserves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so touching to read. What lovely sentiments. You are lucky to have each other!! Happy Father's Day to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful tribute (and what sweet pictures!). What a blessed family you have because of him :) Happy father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!!!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on some commenting today. This is so sweet! You have such an amazing marriage, it's a blessing to see it and be in your lives. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...